- Step-by-Step guide
- English translations and explanations
- Detailed answers to frequently asked questions;
- Dutch to English glossary of all the terms associated with tax returns.
Sale!The comeandstay M-Form Basic Manual contains:
This M-Form Extension is for you, if:
- you purchased and met the prerequisites of the M-Form 2020 Basic Manual;
- the distance of a single journey from your work was more than 10 kilometres;
- you usually travelled to work one day or more per week or at least 40 days in the whole 2020.
This M-Form Manual Extension is for you, if:
- You meet the prerequisites of the M-Form Basic 2020;
- Your total study costs minus any compensation were higher than the threshold of 250 euros;
- You were not entitled to a student grant (studiefinancering) or any corresponding (foreign) benefit;
- You incurred the costs for your study yourself. If the costs for your study were paid by your parents, for example, you might not deduct these costs;
- The education or study was aimed at your (future) profession;
- There was a specified learning path, meaning that you gained knowledge under supervision.
This extension will be available soon. > Preorder here The 2019 M-Form Extension: Healthcare Costs is designed for people who spent more than 1,65% of their gross income on healthcare costs. Please make sure you check the prerequisites carefully, to make sure this template suits your situation.
This extension will be available soon. > Preorder here The 2020 M-form Extension: Savings is designed for people with (monetary) savings within the Netherlands or in another EU Country. Please check the prerequisites to make sure this template suits your situation. Savings in this template exclude shares, options, endowment insurances and income from rent or similar.