How you fill in your tax forms depends on your tax situation. We created the M-form Manual for people without special tax conditions such as tax partner, own business, apartment or children. You must fulfil the following prerequisites if you want to use our M-Form Manual.

The comeandstay M-form Manual is for you,

if you:

  • moved to the Netherlands in the year you are filing the m-form for and did still live in the Netherlands on 31 December that same year; and
  • earned money from a Dutch employer that year, but only during the period you were registered in the Netherlands.

if you are not:

  • married or divorced and you don’t have kids; or
  • military or share-fisherman.

and if in that year you did not:

  • pay any alimony
  • receive alimony from a partner
  • own a company or had shares or substantial interest in one
  • have any shares, options or the like
  • gift money or provided other assets to a company, foundation or association
  • owe an apartment or house but did live in a rental property
  • receive any income from rent or similar
  • receive any income from Belgium or live(d) in Belgium in that year
  • have or receive money from endowment insurances
  • work at an international organisation (EU, UN, NATO)
  • take care of or receive benefits for a disabled (family member)
  • receive any of the following:
  • Uitkering (unemployment benefit) in the Netherlands or another country
    • AOW (Dutch retirement pension), pension or annuity
    • Heffingskorting voor groene beleggingen
    • Lump sum payment

Download the Basic M-form Manual for the year you need to file your M-form:

Download the following extensions for special cases: