How you fill in your tax forms depends on your tax situation. We created the M-form Manual for people without special tax conditions such as tax partner, own business, apartment or children. You must fulfil the following prerequisites if you want to use our M-Form Manual.
The comeandstay M-form Manual is for you,
- moved to the Netherlands in the year you are filing the m-form for and did still live in the Netherlands on 31 December that same year; and
- earned money from a Dutch employer that year, but only during the period you were registered in the Netherlands.
if you are not:
- married or divorced and you don’t have kids; or
- military or share-fisherman.
and if in that year you did not:
- pay any alimony
- receive alimony from a partner
- own a company or had shares or substantial interest in one
- have any shares, options or the like
- gift money or provided other assets to a company, foundation or association
- owe an apartment or house but did live in a rental property
- receive any income from rent or similar
- receive any income from Belgium or live(d) in Belgium in that year
- have or receive money from endowment insurances
- work at an international organisation (EU, UN, NATO)
- take care of or receive benefits for a disabled (family member)
- receive any of the following:
- Uitkering (unemployment benefit) in the Netherlands or another country
- AOW (Dutch retirement pension), pension or annuity
- Heffingskorting voor groene beleggingen
- Lump sum payment