In most cases, a citizen of an EU/EEA country or Switzerland doesn’t need a residence or work permit to stay and work in the Netherlands. A valid passport or national travel ID of your country of origin is evidence enough that you are permitted to stay and work in the Netherlands. You don’t have to report to the Dutch Immigration and Naturalisation Service, and your employer doesn’t need to apply for a work permit for you.

However, make sure you register at your municipality if you plan on living in the Netherlands for more than 90 days.

Was this post useful to you? Feel free to share this information with those who might find it beneficial. Here’ s the link to this item.

New to the Netherlands?

Dowload our FREE comeandstay checklist and start your new Dutch life smoothly!