Make sure you fulfil the following prerequisites before you purchase our M-Form Manual.
This template is for you if you:
- moved to the Netherlands in 2021 and did still live in the Netherlands on 31 December 2021; and
- in 2021 earned money from a Dutch employer, but only during the period, you were registered in the Netherlands.
if you are not:
- married or divorced and you don’t have kids; or
- military or share-fisherman.
and if in 2021 you did not:
- pay any alimony
- receive alimony from a partner
- own a company or had shares or substantial interest in one
- have any shares, options or the like
- gift money or provided other assets to a company, foundation or association
- owe an apartment or house but did live in a rental property
- receive any income from rent or similar
- receive any income from Belgium or live(d) in Belgium in 2021
- have or receive money from endowment insurances
- work at an international organisation (EU, UN, NATO)
- take care of or received benefits for a handicapped (family member)
- receive any of the following:
- Uitkering (unemployment benefit) in the Netherlands or another country
- AOW (Dutch retirement pension), pension or annuity
- Heffingskorting voor groene beleggingen
- Lump sum payments