If you live in the Netherlands, in addition to food, you will likely need a few commodities. Here are some common retailers in the Netherlands:
- Etos and Kruidvat sell care products and toiletries but also medicine without subscriptions. E.g. for light painkillers or flu medicine in the Netherlands you don’t have to go to the pharmacy but can buy these at Etos or Kruidvat.
- Hema is a warehouse which sells a lot of basics for your house for a reasonable price. At Hema, you’ll find everything from bedding to kitchen gear and cutlery to (basic) clothing.
- At Gamma, Praxis, Karwei, Hornbach or Bauhaus you’ll find everything you need for DYO projects like screws and bolts, paints, tools etc.
- If you are looking for sports clothing or gear, you might find it at Decathlon.
- Bol.com is one of the biggest online marketplaces in the Netherlands. You’ll find everything from books to clothing to gadgets.
Most websites aren’t available in English. If you don’t want to order online, browse the site for winkels (“stores”) and type in your city or postal code. This will show you the physical stores in your neighbourhood.
Was this post useful to you? Feel free to share this information with those who might find it beneficial. Here’ s the link to this item.