Last updated: 12-06-2020
Comeandstay.nl respects the privacy of its website visitors, in particular their rights regarding the automatic processing of personal data. We have therefore formulated and implemented a policy on complete transparency with our customers regarding the processing of personal data, its purpose(s) and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights in the best possible way.
Article 1 – Definitions
- Website (hereinafter: “Website”) www.comeandstay.nl.
- Party responsible for processing personal data (hereinafter: “the controller”): Comeandstay.nl, established in Utrecht, The Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce number: 65941063.
Article 2 – Access to the website
Access to and use of the website are strictly personal. You will refrain from using the data and information of this website for your own commercial, political or advertising purposes, as well as for any commercial offers, in particular unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 – Website content
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations (animated) images, video images, sounds and all the technical applications that can be used to operate this website and more generally all the components used on this website, are protected by the laws on intellectual property. Any reproduction, repetition, use or modification, by any means whatsoever, of all or just part of it, including technical applications, without the prior written permission of the controller, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the controller may not take immediate action against any infringement, can not be considered as a tacit consent, nor of a waiver of any right to prosecute the infringing party.
Article 4 – Management of the website
For the purpose of proper management of the site, the controller may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt, reduce or decline the access to the website for a particular category of visitors;
- delete all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or conflicts with national or international laws or is contrary to internet etiquette;
- make the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
1. The controller is not liable for any failure, disturbances, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, causing the (temporary) inaccessibility of the website or of any of its functionalities. You, yourself, are responsible for the way you seek connection to our website. You need to take all appropriate steps to protect your equipment and data against hazards such as virus attacks on the Internet. Furthermore, you are responsible for which websites you visit and what information you seek.
2. The controller is not liable for any legal proceedings taken against you:
- because of the use of the website or services accessible via the Internet
3. The controller is not liable for any damages that incur to you or third parties or your equipment, as a result of your connection to or use of the website and you will refrain from any subsequent (legal) action against the controller.
4. If the controller is involved in a dispute because of your (ab)use of this website, he is entitled to (re)claim all subsequent damages from you.
Article 6 – Collection of data
1. Your personal data will be collected by Comeandstay.nl and (an) external processor(s).
2. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’).
3. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The personal data that are collected on the website are used mainly by the collector in order to maintain a (commercial) relationship with you and if applicable in order to process your orders. They are recorded in an (electronic) register.
Article 7 – Your rights regarding information
1. Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR each data subject has the right to information on and access to, and rectification, erasure and restriction of processing of his personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
2. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
3. Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you put your signature and state the address where we can contact you.
4. Within one month of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us.
5. Depending on the complexity and the number of the requests this period may be extended to two months.
Article 8 – Legal obligations
2. If any information is necessary in order to obtain access to certain features of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information when requesting these data.
Article 9 – Collected data and commercial offers
1. You may receive marketing or promotional material from the collector. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), please send us an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Your personal data will not be used by our partners for commercial purposes.
3. If you encounter any personal data from other data subjects while visiting our website, you are to refrain from collection, any unauthorized use or any other act that constitutes an infringement of the privacy of the data subject(s) in question. The collector is not responsible in these circumstances.
Article 10 – Data retention
The collected data are used and retained for the duration determined by law.
Article 11 – Log Data
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and others that collect, monitor and analyse this data.
Article 12 – Website Analytics
2. You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
Article 13 – Cookies
2. We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: like session and login cookies to collect session and login information.
- Anonymised Analytic cookies: to obtain information regarding the visits to our website, like numbers of visitors, popular pages and topics. In this way we can adjust our communication and information to the needs of our visitors. We can not see who visits our sites or from which personal device the visit has taken place.
3. When you visit our website, cookies from the controller and / or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
4. For more information about using, managing and deleting cookies for each electronic device, we invite you to consult this link.
Article 14 – Imagery and products offered
You cannot derive any rights from the imagery that accompanies any offered product on our website.
Article 15 – Security
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Article 16 – Applicable Law
These conditions are governed by Dutch law. The court in the district where the collector has its place of business has the sole jurisdiction if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise, save when a legal exception applies.
Article 17 – Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: Simone Sollberger, email@example.com.
If you require any additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens).
Last updated: 24-02-2020
Comeandstay.nl (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://www.comeandstay.nl (the “Site”). This page informs you of the limitations of the Service provided.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. Comeandstay.nl does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website, is strictly at your own risk. Comeandstay.nl will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which is no longer valid or appropriate.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please make sure to check their Privacy Policies and Terms and Conditions as well before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
Comeandstay.nl promotes products, services, or programs of businesses or individuals other than our own. You should be aware, that comeandstay.nl may receive financial compensation for promoting or sharing those products, services or programs. We select those those products, services or programs carefully and promise not to recommend any products or services solely for the fact that we get a commission.
You are assuming all risks when purchasing these products, services, or programs, and you agree that comeandstay.nl is not liable for anything you experience from using said products, services or programs that comeandstay.nl promotes through this website.
Our mission is to provide you with valuable information, and assist you in achieving your goals. However, your success depends on your own efforts. We cannot guarantee you any particular result. You accept and understand that results vary, and you agree that we cannot guarantee you’ll reach a certain outcome by using the information on this website or through use of our products or services.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our Disclaimer and agree to its terms.
We reserve the right to update or change our Disclaimer at any time, and you should check this page periodically. Your continued use of the Service after we post any modifications to the Disclaimer on this page will constitute your acknowledgement of the modifications and your consent to abide and be bound by the modified Disclaimer.
If we make any material changes to this Disclaimer, we will notify you either through the email address you have provided us or by placing a prominent notice on our website.